If you were arrested when you were 17 or younger, you probably have a juvenile record - these records do not go away on their own.

The good news: most juvenile records can be erased through a process called juvenile expungement!

1. Find out if you're eligible for juvenile expungement

2. Get your arrest information (rap sheet)

3. Apply for expungement